In carrying out its mission in the field of education and science, during the tradition 60 years long, the Faculty of Economics in Niš has become recognisable by the very successful organisation of scientific conferences. In particular, this applies to the scientific conference on regional development and demographic flows, which has been organised every year since 1996, with the permanent increase in the number of participants, as well as the number of countries from which the authors come.
Considering the currency of the topic, a scientific conference entitled "Regional Development and Demographic Flows of Southeastern European Countries" - a kind of Niš School for regional development and demographic trends will be organised this year again, for the 28th time.
It would be a great pleasure if you would contribute to the successful work of the Scientific Conference with your participation and papers.
1. The paper should have no more than three authors. The paper should be 6-10 pages in length and include text (Introduction, Main text, Conclusion), illustrations, tables, references and other.
3. Only the reviewed papers will be published in the thematic proceedings. Papers not done according to the attached manual or not delivered to the specified deadline will not be printed in the thematic proceedings.
4. The papers prepared in accordance with the instructions and with all the necessary elements should be sent to the address: email@example.com
5. Deadline for submission of papers is 30 April 2023.
Information about reviews and paper acceptance is 01 June 2023.
The fee for printing the paper is 60 euros in dinar counter value on the day of payment. Registration fee for the second author is 40 euros in dinar counter value on the day of payment. The fee for doctoral students is 30 euros in RSD equivalent on the day of payment. The amount of the fee is VAT included.
The participation fee should be paid, after you have been informed about the acceptance of your paper, on the account of the Faculty of Economics:
- for payments in RSD account number: 840-1683666-17 or
- for payments in EUR by the following instructions.
The participation fee covers the conference proceedings, conference material, refreshments and lunch after the Conference.
The participation fee payment and two positive reviews are prerequisites for the publication of the papers.
1. Dr Živorad Gligorijević, Faculty of Economics Niš, president
2. Dr Vladislav Marjanović, Faculty of Economics Niš, deputy president
3. Dr Tadija Đukić, dean, Faculty of Economics Niš
4. Dr Dragana Radenković Jocić, vice-dean, Faculty of Economics Niš
5. Dr Boban Stojanović, Faculty of Economics Niš
6. Dr Suzana Stefanović, Faculty of Economics Niš
7. Dr Vinko Lepojević, Faculty of Economics Niš
8. Dr Petar Veselinović, Faculty of Economics Kragujevac
9. Dr Danica Šantić, Geografski fakultet, Beograd
10. Dr Edvard Jakopin, University „Union – Nikola Tesla“ Belgrade
11. Dr Aura Reggiani, University of Bologna, Italy
12. Dr John Östh, Oslo Metropolitan University, Norway
13. Dr Claudia Hedwig Yamu, Oslo Metropolitan University, Norway
14. Dr Peter Nijkamp, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, Netherlands
15. Dr Karima Kourtit, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, Netherlands
16. Dr Alessandro Lue, Poliedra, Politecnico di Milano, Italy
17. Dr Marijana Božinova, rector, D. A. Tsenov Academy of Economics, Svishtov, Bulgaria
18. Dr Mijat Jocović, dekan, Faculty of Economics Podgorica, Montenegro
19. Dr Marko Đogo, dean, Faculty of Economics East Sarajevo, Republic of Srpska
20. Dr Milenko Krajišnik, dean, Faculty of Economics Banja Luka, Republic of Srpska
21. Dr Vitomir Starčević, vice-dean, Faculty of Business Economics, Bijeljina, Republic of Srpska
22. Dr Jasmina Starc, dean, Faculty of Business and management, Novo Mesto, Slovenia
23. Dr Božidar Velјković, Alma Mater Europea Univerzitet Maribor, Slovenija
24. Dr Anton Vorina, Celje School of Economics, Vocational college, Slovenia
25. Dr Predrag Trpeski, Faculty of Economics Skopje, North Macedonia
1. Dr Dragana Radenković Jocić, vice-dean, Faculty of Economics Niš, president
2. Dr Ivan Marković, vice-dean, Faculty of Economics Niš
3. Dr Bilјana Đorđević, vice-dean, Faculty of Economics Niš
4. Dr Dragan Petrović, Faculty of Economics Niš
5. Sandra Milanović, Faculty of Economics Niš
6. Dr Jelena Radojičić, Faculty of Economics Niš
7. Ivana Marjanović, Faculty of Economics Niš
8. Ivana Ranđelović, Faculty of Economics Niš
9. Marina Stanojević, Faculty of Economics Niš
10. Aleksandar Manasijević, PhD student
European Commission, EU
University of Rijeka, CRO
ISINNOVA Institute, IT
Open University, NL